IMPORTANT NOTE: Incomplete Applications will not be taken into consideration
Irrespective of the form of recruitment chosen, the fundamental employment principles are the basis for all hiring by UNDP and for management of personnel:
- Highest standards of competency and integrity
- UNDP independence and objectivity must be safeguarded
- UNDP is a good and fair employer (high standards of employment are applied using whether UNDP or local rules)
- Selection of personnel must be competitive and based on merit
- Gender and National Staff Career Management policies have to be followed
UNDP, as a matter of practice, does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process. If you have any questions as to vacancy announcements you may have received, please refer to this website.
UNDP is currently aware of fictitious vacancy announcements that are being circulated through the internet, the purpose of which is to get people to register for a training and send in a fee. If you believe that you have received such a notice, please forward it, and any other related information you have received, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since logos, emblems, names and addresses can be easily copied or reproduced, you are advised to take particular care in applying for vacancies, including undertaking all appropriate measures to protect against the unauthorised use of any personal information you may have provided as a result of the scam.
Download UNDP P11 Personal history form here