Gender - Responsive Budgeting Workshop
Within the scope of activities for the EU funded project “Enhancing women participation in Peace building and post conflict planning” implemented in partnership between UN Women- EU and UNDP, on Monday, 23 September UNDP Gender team held a workshop on gender-responsive budgeting as a follow up and finalization of the of Dialogue with Men’s, Women’s and Youth groups activities.
The participants of the workshop included NGO representatives from the municipalities with their respective gender officials, as well as UN Women staff. The workshop included in-depth presentations on the definitions, goals, tools and best practices of gender budgeting, which were followed by group work where the participants shared ideas on how to make the municipal budgets for the year 2014 as gender-responsive as possible.
- UNDP SAEK Integrity Plan for Municipality of Prishtina | UNDP in Kosovo* 23 hours ago
- Profesionet Nuk Kanë Gjini - Professions Have No #Gender The newest image AD from the latest awareness campaign by UNDP Kosovo. Please share it and have your part in increasing awareness regarding gender professions in #Kosovo. 22 August AT 08:24 AM
- A keni vendosur ta vizitoni Dokufestin këtë të Enjte? Ejani dhe merrni pjesë e shprehni mendimin tuaj në tryezën e rrumbullakët të titulluar “Profesionet nuk kanë gjini”, që mbahet në kuadër të Dokufest, Prizren, këtë të Enjte, me 21 Gusht në ora 17:30 te “Mullini”. #DokuFest Are you at #DokuFest this Thursday and you would want to participate on a discussion concerning gender issues? You are more than welcome to come and join us at our roundtable titled “Professions Have no Gender”, as part of this year’s Dokufest in Prizren, 21 of August, starting from 17:30 at “Mullini-The Mill” 19 August AT 07:47 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook
- 07 Mar 2014:International Women's Day
- 30 May 2013:Women’s Empowerment to Environmental Justice
- 13 Feb 2013:Civil Society Organisations Benefit Grants to Empower Women in Kosovo