Gender - Responsive Budgeting Workshop
Within the scope of activities for the EU funded project “Enhancing women participation in Peace building and post conflict planning” implemented in partnership between UN Women- EU and UNDP, on Monday, 23 September UNDP Gender team held a workshop on gender-responsive budgeting as a follow up and finalization of the of Dialogue with Men’s, Women’s and Youth groups activities.
The participants of the workshop included NGO representatives from the municipalities with their respective gender officials, as well as UN Women staff. The workshop included in-depth presentations on the definitions, goals, tools and best practices of gender budgeting, which were followed by group work where the participants shared ideas on how to make the municipal budgets for the year 2014 as gender-responsive as possible.
- Today, three winners of the essay competition on "What is corruption"? were announced and they are: Dafina Gjikoll, Sara Abrashi, and Shqiponjë Jetullahu. The winners are from Prishtina High-Schools of received certificates and their schools - Eqrem Çabej, Sami Frashëri, and 28 Nëntori - were the recipients of a "Anti-Corruption Corner", which consists of a desktop computer complete with office supplies and literature on anti-corruption. Congratulations to all! 04 February AT 10:59 AM
- One of our recent works was the Mediation Campaign done for UNDP Kosovo. Feel free to give us your feedback :) #RepublikaCommunications #CreativeState. 04 February AT 07:51 AM
- Learning by doing: Children being quizzed today on 112 emergency number #isupport112 Femijet nisin festimet per diten nderkombetare te numrit 112 me nje kuiz rreth numrit te emergjences 03 February AT 07:30 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook
- 07 Dec 2015:Developing Skills, Improving Opportunities for Employment
- 04 Dec 2015:Building Capacities to Better Fight Domestic Violence
- 03 Dec 2015:UNDP Kosovo Goes Orange