Gender - Responsive Budgeting Workshop
Within the scope of activities for the EU funded project “Enhancing women participation in Peace building and post conflict planning” implemented in partnership between UN Women- EU and UNDP, on Monday, 23 September UNDP Gender team held a workshop on gender-responsive budgeting as a follow up and finalization of the of Dialogue with Men’s, Women’s and Youth groups activities.
The participants of the workshop included NGO representatives from the municipalities with their respective gender officials, as well as UN Women staff. The workshop included in-depth presentations on the definitions, goals, tools and best practices of gender budgeting, which were followed by group work where the participants shared ideas on how to make the municipal budgets for the year 2014 as gender-responsive as possible.
- #OpenData #BootCamp in progress! Young programmers #Coding and #Visualizing 2011, 2012 & 2013 procurement data from the Municipality of Gjakova! Supported by OpenDataKosovo #JakovaInnovationCenter #transparency #development 2.0 #innovation Yesterday AT 08:14 AM
- Friday AT 06:33 AM
- Migration as a force for development Friday AT 03:45 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook
- 07 Mar 2014:International Women's Day
- 30 May 2013:Women’s Empowerment to Environmental Justice
- 13 Feb 2013:Civil Society Organisations Benefit Grants to Empower Women in Kosovo