The fifth edition of the Public Pulse Report, which provides valuable analysis of public perceptions while Kosovo consolidates its democracy and makes progress towards strengthening of its institutions and prudent governing.
UNDP provides legal aid with electronic data applicationmore
Since 2010 the UNDP Art (Articulation of Territorial Networks) Kosovo project is implementing in Dragash/Dragaš Municipality the framework of the UNDP Project "Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainable land use Management".more
Poor farmers that raise sheep now have a chance to improve their earnings by selling their wool to other companies – mainly to wool collecting sites in Ferizaj/Uroševac, Prizren and other regions of Kosovo.more
Projects and Initiatives
The Capacity Development Facility for Institutional Reform project works to strengthen individual and organizational capacities of the Kosovo government to meet the challenges deriving from the European integration process. more
The project aims to increase the opportunities for Kosovans living abroad to participate in the economic development of Kosovo. more
- 01 Jul 2015:Entrepreneurs Receive Monetary Awards to Improve their Businesses
- 30 Jun 2015:Continuing to provide Jobs for the Most Vulnerable
- 23 Jun 2015:Info Corner in Prizren Awaiting First Tourists
- 22 Jun 2015:Huge Campaign Kicks Off to Register Kosovo Diaspora
- 18 Jun 2015:Helen Clark: Statement on Pope Francis Encyclical on the Environment and the Poor
UN Secretary-General visits Kosovo
Recent PublicationsPublic Pulse Report 5
The Repot analyses the public opinion and knowledge about and satisfaction with International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia (ICTY), international judges and prosecutors working in Kosovo.