Building a Better Future for Citizens of Fushë Kosovë / Kosovo Polje and Obiliq/ć
What do we want to achieve
The project is a joint effort of UNDP, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNV and WHO, aiming for:
• Decreased vulnerability and human security risks in the targeted municipalities, through the promotion of participation, sustainable livelihoods, protection, improved education and health among the communities;
• Enhanced municipal competencies for better service delivery to all citizens and especially vulnerable individuals among the communities of Roma, Ashkali, Egyptians, Serbs and Albanians.
• Provision of up-to-date research information by conducting a Community Vulnerability Assessment, to collectively identify the needs and vulnerabilities and the capacities of the affected communities;
• Conduct a Territorial Audit that assesses the opportunities for job creation;
• Support livelihood opportunities by increasing the work readiness of individuals, increasing skill sets, and supporting establishment of sustainable micro businesses;
• Integration of targeted health and education strategies based on inclusion principles, multi-ethnic community consultation and disaggregated data management into existing municipal action plans;
• Empowerment and support to Civil Society Organizations by enabling them to represent their constituencies more effectively and strengthening the public voice and participation.
|UN Human Security Trust Fund||1,493,078.00 USD|