Active Labour Market Programmes for Youth
The project supports Kosovo citizens, mainly young people, to find a job through supporting Kosovo institutions to design strategic documents and policies and providing training and internship opportunities.
What do we want to acheive
The project’s main purpose is to support Kosovo citizens, mainly young people, in finding a job. The project is achieving this through:
• Supporting Kosovo institutions to design strategic documents and policies that aim to better equip young people with the skills needed in the labour market;
• Providing training and internship opportunities to disadvantaged jobseekers, in partnership with the employment offices, vocational training centres and private companies. Through this approach, young people get the chance to have the first contact with the world of work, learn new skills and create their own employment networks.
• Labour Market Institutions have increased capacities to provide individualized employment assistance;
• Significant input provided to the development of the Kosovo Employment Strategy;
• Various training measures designed and implemented based on Operational Guidelines developed in cooperation with MLSW;
• 11,383 jobseekers have attended training measures and were awarded certificate of completion;
• Participation of young women is above 50%;
• Participation of other most vulnerable groups is around 20%;
• Based on external impact evaluations, about 50% of beneficiaries found sustainable employment;
• Employment services, registration of unemployed and management system are now computerized.
|Government of Norway||3,676,171.01 US$|
|Government of Denmark||18,657.00 US$