What do we want to achieve?
Kosovo institutions achieve more effective governance in environment and health through inclusive, evidence-based planning, implementation and monitoring of air pollution impacts on health.
More people adopt behaviors that are healthy and that increase resilience to potential threats from environmental pollution.
· The environment and health committee (EHCo) is reformed to become an active steward of the environment and health agenda in Kosovo
· Baseline data on environmental / air pollution impacts on health /related non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and risk exposure of most disadvantaged groups are available.
· Improved capacity on evidence-based environmental health policy-making
· General population has increased awareness of negative impacts of air pollution on health
· Innovative initiatives that address environmental concerns introduced and implemented.