Capacity Development Facility for Institutional Reform
The Capacity Development Facility for Institutional Reform project works to strengthen individual and organizational capacities of the Kosovo government to meet the challenges deriving from the European integration process.
The Capacity Development Facility (CDF), implemented in partnership with Kosovo Foundation for Open Society (KFOS), provides both central and local governments with assistance to review their functions and capacities, rationalize their structures, and build the knowledge and skills of their staff to meet the challenges deriving from the EU integration aspirations of Kosovo. It supports the development of leadership and management capacities, in the context of organizational development, public policy making, and implementation and it encourages a culture of integrity, accountability, and ownership, as cornerstones of a modern public administration.
The CDF Project is implemented through a demand-driven, result-oriented, and on-the-job knowledge and skills transfer. This approach puts a high demand on the beneficiary to become an active participant in identifying the knowledge and skills needed, and the context in which those needs ought to be delivered.
|Government of Norway||2,700,000 USD
|Kosovo Foundation for Open Society (KFOS)||217,500.00 Euro|
- 2013 2015
- Geographic coverage
- Prishtinë/Priština and eligible Municipalities
- Focus Area
- Democratic Governance
- Central and Municipal Institutions
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Ministry of Justice; Ministry of Public Administration; Ministry for European Integration; Ministry of Local Government Administration
- Government of NorwayKosovo Foundation for Open Society
- Marta K. GazidedaGovernance Portfolio Manageremail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +381 38 249 066 ext. 302